- KFKaite F.Verified BuyerReviewingBug-Beam & Reverse Yellow Bug-A-Salt 2.5I recommend this productRated 5 stars6 hours agoHours of fun for the whole family
10/10 rate this purchase. I was swayed by listening to the Hamish and Andy podcast and have zero regrets. We've been filming slow mo videos of bug massacres and now that I've typed that out it sounds dark. But it's deeply satisfying.Was this helpful?
- SZSteve Z.Verified BuyerReviewingBug-A-Salt 2.5 Reverse YellowI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 hours agoBug killer
Great fun well made 👌👌👌Was this helpful?
- SZSteve Z.Verified BuyerReviewingBug-Beam LaserI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 hours agoSpot on
It’s awesome very accurate 👌Was this helpful?
- DVDan V.Verified BuyerReviewingBug-A-Salt 2.5 Reverse YellowI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayBug a salt
Works greatWas this helpful?
- KHKate H.Verified BuyerReviewingBug-A-Salt 2.5 Reverse YellowI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoI hate flys
So I LOVE my Bugasalt 😁Was this helpful?
The bug blasting joy toy that became a hit worldwide
After years of experimenting, Bug-A-Salt founder Lorenzo, developed the 2.5. The bug blaster that became a worldwide sensation.
Bug-A-Salt is 100% spring loaded. No batteries needed, ever!
Stop using toxic fly sprays in the home. Bug-A-Salt really only uses regular table salt, and a bit of genius mechanics.
Shoot up those creepy crawlies with sharp accuracy, thanks to the built in sights.
6 reasons why people love bug-a-salt
Hear it from our customers
“I bought 3 in 2015 and just bought 6 more! AWESOME PRODUCT THANK YOU”
“Awesomeness. Bug a salt + lasers = prayers answered!”
“Endless fun turns killing flies into an addicting obsession.”
“Makes killing bugs "fun". Can shoot where a fly swatter is hard to use.”
“This thing is literally a blast. I have always hated fly season but now I will be fighting back!”
WHICH BUG-A-SALT IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
While Bug-A-Salt 3.0 is our latest and greatest, Bug-A-Salt 2.5 may be better suited for a wider audience. Check the comparison chart below to decide which is right for you.