- SASam A.Verified BuyerReviewingBug-A-Salt 3.0 Orange Crush EditionI recommend this productRated 4 starsYesterdayReview
Good fun, found the pump action difficult / slippery. I think it needs something a little more to hold onto when pumping back, given the amount of fource required to pull it all the way back e.g. bigger handle.
- RSRichard S.Verified BuyerReviewingBug-A-Salt 3.0 Orange Crush EditionI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 days agoMy Orange Bug Beast
What a great weapon , no more spray cans and always on the look out for them big horses fly . You know the big blowies 🪰Lots of fun, easy to use and best of all after the purchase of this weapon the salt is cheap and works a treat, so well done Bug A Salt🧂 it a big thumbs👍 up from me . Cheers 🍺🥃🍻🥂 Richard
- GCGeoffrey C.Verified BuyerReviewingBug-A-Salt 3.0 Orange Crush EditionI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoAwesome gun
Feel like a sniper since I got this, only one complaint….not enough flies around, but the hunt is fun.
- STSven T.Verified BuyerReviewingBug-A-Salt 3.0 Orange Combo PackI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoGreat fun and perfect gift.
Good value, something different to give as a gift only problem is when you want flys in the house they never seem to be around 🤦.
- MDMick D.Verified BuyerReviewingBug-A-Salt 3.0 Orange Crush EditionI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoBug a salt 3.0
Great toy guys. Trigger is somewhat hard. Central QLD blow flies are tough and require a second or third shot but. House flies no dramas. Can you source the yard garden version in Australia? (Saw it on US site). Is it OK use cooking salt? Cheers
20+ years of engineering and design packed into 1 fly killing machine
After years of feedback and experimenting, Bug-A-Salt founder, Lorenzo brings us the most advanced piece of bug blasting equipment the world has ever seen!
The new auto-lock safety button means you can get off quick shots round after round.
Shoot up those creepy crawlies with even better accuracy, thanks to our redesigned sights.
Bug-A-Salt is 100% spring loaded. Our reengineered design on the 3.0 really packs a punch.
Stop using toxic fly sprays in the home. Bug-A-Salt really only uses regular table salt, and a bit of genius mechanics.
6 reasons why people love bug-a-salt
Hear it from our customers
“I bought 3 in 2015 and just bought 6 more! AWESOME PRODUCT THANK YOU”
“Awesomeness. Bug a salt + lasers = prayers answered!”
“Endless fun turns killing flies into an addicting obsession.”
“Makes killing bugs "fun". Can shoot where a fly swatter is hard to use.”
“This thing is literally a blast. I have always hated fly season but now I will be fighting back!”
WHICH BUG-A-SALT IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
While Bug-A-Salt 3.0 is our latest and greatest, Bug-A-Salt 2.5 may be better suited for a wider audience. Check the comparison chart below to decide which is right for you.