Bug-A-Salt 3.0 Orange Crush Edition
- No Batteries needed
- No Toxic Fly Spray
- Blast Away Flies
- Perfect Gift Idea
- 50K+ Great Reviews
Never misplace your BUG-A-SALT again! This orange model is guaranteed to stand out (even if your wife tries to hide it).
The BUG-A-SALT 3.0 is specifically tailored to the needs of the more serious fly hunter. Those who are fluent in handling equipment of this nature will appreciate custom improvements such as the cross-bolt safety, trigger redesign, and Patridge sight (not to be confused with the bird, sight is named after the famous rifleman Patridge).
We are very proud of this new, lethal edition to our family. However, we must warn that instead of leaving flies whole for easy cleanup, it may splatter them. Lorenzo also assures the 3.0 model greatly increases odds for in-flight take down.
- New Cross Bolt Safety! Once it's on, it's on. Once it's off, it's off.
- Sleek design has streamlined the feel of the Bug-A-Salt. It's like butter on toast.
- Snazzy orange + black fly graphics ensure all of your friends will say “Awe, I want that one!”
- Updated engineering on trigger mechanism. It's now VERY light – so be careful! Keep away from children, pets, & idiots.
- Barrel has been lifted & patridge sight added for extremely accurate shooting. You can shoot the fly in the back of the neck now!
- Improved, more durable salt hopper makes tactical reloads easy during the heat of battle.
- Stronger spring creates a tighter salt pattern.
- Full 1-year warranty
BUG-A-SALT IS ADULTS ONLY USE 18+. BY PURCHASING YOU AGREE TO OUR SAFETY POLICY
We are local. All orders are processed and dispatched from our warehouse in Ontario, Canada within 48 hours. Shipping takes between 3 to 9 business days so sit tight, you'll be dropping flies in no time!
1 Year full warranty for any faults or defects. We've got you covered.
Can I use anything besides salt in the Bug-A-Salt?
NO! Using other substances will cause problems with your Bug-A-Salt. Warranty is voided if other substances are used.
Is the Bug-A-Salt dangerous?
No, only if misused: Do not shoot anyone in face or eyes. Treat it with respect like any equipment. It will not penetrate skin or damage furniture.
What kind of salt does it use?
Ordinary table salt from your local super market.
Will the salt splatter the bug?
No, the bug will remain whole for easy clean up.
How much salt does the Bug-A-Salt shoot?
A pinch of salt.
What if my Bug-A-Salt breaks?
If the trouble shooting doesn’t help, you’re in luck! Lorenzo stands by our product and we take our 1-year warranty policy against factory defects seriously.
If you are past 1-year. On a case by case basis, we do our best to take care of any issues our customers are having.
Please do not disassemble your BUG-A-SALT or do something stupid like put sand in it, as this will void our warranty policy.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and someone will get back to you ASAP.
See our Warranty Claim Form
Can I return my Bug-A-Salt for a refund?
If you are unhappy with your purchase, please let us know the details by filling out this Warranty Claim Form. If possible, we’ll gladly offer you a refund.