- SZSteve Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 hours agoBug killer
Great fun well made 👌👌👌Was this helpful?
- DVDan V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 starsYesterdayBug a salt
Works greatWas this helpful?
- KHKate H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoI hate flys
So I LOVE my Bugasalt 😁Was this helpful?
- MOMichael O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 days agoThe war on bugs just got interesting
This is great fun. Instead of being annoyed by bugs and flies I now search them out on hunt and destroy missions. More powerful than I was expecting and seems to be quite well made. Doesn't feel cheap and flimsy like its going to break anytime soon.Was this helpful?
- NENika E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoTotally worth it
I bought these for Dad and Pop for Fathers day and what a great choice that was! We routinely get photos of 'a-salted' flies from around the house. We've certainly had a lot of laughs and entertainment.Was this helpful?
The bug blasting joy toy that became a hit worldwide
After years of experimenting, Bug-A-Salt founder Lorenzo, developed the 2.5. The bug blaster that became a worldwide sensation.
Bug-A-Salt is 100% spring loaded. No batteries needed, ever!
Stop using toxic fly sprays in the home. Bug-A-Salt really only uses regular table salt, and a bit of genius mechanics.
Shoot up those creepy crawlies with sharp accuracy, thanks to the built in sights.
6 reasons why people love bug-a-salt
Hear it from our customers
“I bought 3 in 2015 and just bought 6 more! AWESOME PRODUCT THANK YOU”
“Awesomeness. Bug a salt + lasers = prayers answered!”
“Endless fun turns killing flies into an addicting obsession.”
“Makes killing bugs "fun". Can shoot where a fly swatter is hard to use.”
“This thing is literally a blast. I have always hated fly season but now I will be fighting back!”
WHICH BUG-A-SALT IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
While Bug-A-Salt 3.0 is our latest and greatest, Bug-A-Salt 2.5 may be better suited for a wider audience. Check the comparison chart below to decide which is right for you.